Fundamentals are performed up and down the floor. All technique from white belt to current level is required to be performed)
- Basic Technique
- Kicking (Stationary or up and down the floor)
Each student is required to know all of their patterns. At time of test they student may be asked to perform all the patterns from white belt to their current level.
Sparring is tested for all yellow belts and above. 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 sparring may be required from black belts.
No student testing for any level beneath black belt will be required to break boards. When breaking is required student will need to demonstrate power breaks (foot, hand or both) and special technique (air, multiple targets, floating board or any combination)
- Meaning of your pattern or any previous one?
- Meaning of your belt or any previous one?
- Any historical question in regards to Taekwon Do or the International Taekwon Do Federation?
- Explanation of a stance or technique? (Full details required: length, width, weight, positions of legs, preparation, tool and purpose)
- Any student testing for a “DAN” will be required to complete an essay on a topic given by the examiner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN OUTLINE AND THE EXAMINER CAN MODIFY OR MAKE CHANGES TO THE OUTLINE AS HE OR SHE SEES FIT.